We care about our projects to deliver as much value as possible to our clients.
Project quality assurance services reduce and eliminate risks to quality by making quality assurance activities an integral part of the project process as well as ensuring compliance with requirements, from procurement to commissioning. In this way, taking care what the project has undertaken is realized according to the expectations of our customers.
• Already in the procurement phase we check the technical content.
• When designing, we ensure that quality is part of the project processes.
• During implementation, we monitor and examine the fulfillment of the requirements, taking into account that the project should be accountable, not just completed.
User-experience oriented business analysis
User experience is one of the top considerations in our business analytics.
• What makes this system easy to use?
• What changes are needed to avoid the burden of using the system?
• How can we make it even easier to use? - we provide customer-friendly answers to these questions.
We think the way our customers do, as a result, our software “not only” works well, it’s also easy to use.
• Preparing development proposals, create specifications or draw wireframes.
• Performing software ergonomic reviews.
• Performing usability testing.
Solution-focused project management support
Results instead of objections - this is how we think about project management. We are looking for a solution so that the project does not control the project management.
We have already worked on key EU IT projects, know that the indicators must also be met and understand the ins and outs of accounting. We led a large research and development projects as well as smaller expert tasks to success.
The key to our success is that we supported the work of our clients with practical tools instead of methodological presentations. We offer a unique solution for each participant in the project.
Depending on the project, we manage, coordinate or provide assistance. We are in control of the project.
We return the control: to assess the risk points of the project, developing an action plan, and, if required, supporting the implementation.
If the basics are in order, you may still need some professional advice from an outside eye. We provide regular counselling at the competence level.
People-centered project processes
We believe in organized processes and solutions, so people are also at the heart of our project methodology. The key to our solution is the management of projects along regulated and transparent processes. Well-defined and well-known processes make projects transparent and traceable.
We care about the team to achieve their own success:
• Based on interviews and professional perspectives, we assess where the organization is now in the field of project management.
• We develop project methodologies, regulations, tools and documentation environments based on proven techniques with the involvement of our clients' colleagues.
• We introduce and teach this methodology to our clients to provide not only regulations, but practices that can be used the next day.
Lifelike project management
Projects are driven to success by people, not methodologies and regulations.
In our trainings for beginner and practicing project managers, we share our own experiences and good practices with those who want their projects to be more successful.
Topics of our trainings:
• "psychology" of EU-funded IT projects,
• ready-to-use project management techniques,
• techniques to improve personal productivity